· 1+ years of QA manual experience.
· Testing theory knowledge.
· Proficiency in Windows operating systems.
· Good understanding of network technologies.
· Knowledge of Bug Management systems, Test Tools.
· Scripting experience (Batch\Posh\Python)
· Performance testing knowledge
· Understanding of antivirus software security features
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All of our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have a flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
Our offices are conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
• Friendly team of professionals.
• Ability to work remotely
One of our top priorities is creating a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address the individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
Benefits that we offer:
• fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year);
• company-paid medical insurance;
• compensation of gym membership;
• compensation of the tax payments;
• company-paid English classes;
• recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities;
• incentives for creative ideas.
· Taking part in review and design Manual tests
· Manual tests execution
· Create detailed bug reports based on test executions
· Close cooperation with QA and DEV
NuRD based on Comodo Ukraine, known as an innovative developer of cybersecurity products worldwide. Ukraine NuRD centers are located in Odessa.
Comodo Enterprise Security(CES) is one of the leader products in security segment of the computer industry.
The product comprises of Firewall, Antivirus and HIPS (Host-based Intrusion Prevention System).