• Testing theory knowledge.
• Strong ability to create test plans and documentation.
• Experience with manual testing.
• Experience with a test case management software such as TestRail
• Knowledge and practical experience with Python
• Experience with front end Test Automation Frameworks such as TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, PyTest,
• At least 1 years of experience as well as expertise in creating, executing, analyzing and optimizing automated tests
• Experience with RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman and automation tools for testing API
• Knowledge/Experience of/in Public Key Infrastructure, SSL and X509
Experience of System (Windows, Linux) and Network administration.
• Experience using project tracking software such as Jira and collaboration tools such as Confluence
• Working knowledge of English language
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Experience with version control systems (SVN,Git)
• Knowledge of continuous integration (CI\CD)
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
Our offices are conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
• Benefits that we offer:
— fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year)
— compensation of the tax payments
— English classes
— English speaking club with native speaker
— recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities
— incentives for the creative ideas.
• Take part in building our state of the art framework by developing automated test, approaches and testing strategies for new features and continuously ensuring highest stability
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
• Test automation development: design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
SECTIGO is a software development company headquartered in the UK, well-known as leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. SECTIGO’s products has received multiple rewards and constantly features in various Internet Security ratings.
SECTIGO has offices in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, US, India and Canada.