• A minimum of 3 years of relevant corporate or commercial experience.
• You are an expert in containerization and orchestration systems (Docker and Kubernetes
• You can maintain Java web applications
• You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium)
• You can create scripts for automation in languages such as Python
• You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
• Excellent English language communication skills
• Knowledge of code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
• Knowledge of network, server, and application-status monitoring
• Knowledge of modern security issues, including authentication and authorization
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
Our office is conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
• Benefits that we offer:
— fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year)
— compensation of the tax payments
— English classes
— English speaking club with a native speaker
— recreation area equipped with a ping-pong table and other amenities
— incentives for creative ideas.
• Work with product development teams to improve product build/test processes
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Deploy updates and fixes
• Provide Level 2 technical support
• Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
SECTIGO is a software development company headquartered in the UK, well-known as leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. SECTIGO’s products has received multiple rewards and constantly features in various Internet Security ratings.
SECTIGO has offices in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, US, India and Canada.