• Must be customer service oriented
• Working knowledge of desktop and laptop computers and network printers
• Experience with Office365, Exchange Online, Azure Directory Sync, Adobe Cloud
• Experience with Active Directory (2016), Windows DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
• Experience with Endpoint management and security
• Experience with supporting users in a Windows 10 environment
• Must be able to have flexibility for occasional on-call activities
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Promote a cooperative work environment by presenting a professional and responsive attitude
• Possess the physical abilities to perform IT desktop support work
• Must be fluent in the English language
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck:), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
Our office is conveniently located and well equipped.
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
Benefits that we offer:
• fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year).
• compensation of the tax payments.
• English classes.
• English speaking club with native speaker.
• incentives for the creative ideas.
The Desktop Support Administrator is responsible for theinstallation, support and maintenance of office systems includingdesktops and laptops, user software, phones and printers. Thisindividual will work with other team members to ensure that usershave full functionality day-to-day, to support the operational needsof the company. The individual will respond to and rectify emergentsituations and act proactively to ensure the highest level of systemavailability and security. The successful candidate will buildrelationships with the user community and seek ways to improve theirexperience through technology.
• Serve as first point of contact for employees requiring IT support over the phone or email
• Configure, install and manage desktops, laptops, phones and printers
• Produce, contribute to and maintain technical documentation
• Provide audit data as required by compliance team
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Enter incidents into ticketing system to record and monitor support requests
• Collaborate interdepartmentally with other employees to determine their business needs
SECTIGO is a software development company headquartered in the UK, well-known as leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. SECTIGO’s products has received multiple rewards and constantly features in various Internet Security ratings.SECTIGO has offices in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, US, India and Canada.