You will be working with a team of talented professionals. We are looking for candidates that are creative, adaptable, open and always willing to learn and apply new technologies.
Depending on the project type, you will perform the role of a project manager (own the scope, budget and schedule) or scrum proxy product owner (own the product delivered by the development team).
If this sounds challenging and exciting don`t hesitate to send your CV.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in small software development projects (web and mobile development);
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, e.g., Agile, Scrum.
• Experience in setting up and tracking processes in a development team;
• Knowledge of SDLC and basic Scrum/Project Management concepts;
• Experience in identifying the client’s business requirements and developing a possible solution;
• Counseling skills, ability to explain technical features in simple and clear terms;
• Basic business analysis skills (requirements analysis, preparation of technical specifications);
• Ability to understand and validate technological stack and environment;
• Strong planning, organization and communication skills;
• Understanding the difference between efficiency and effectiveness;
• Ability to name Heart of Darkness main hero on the interview;
• Proactive, forward-thinking and passionate about managing people and processes;
• Ability to think critically and initiate changes;
• Experience in identifying and managing risks;
• At least intermediate level of English.
Experience in finance software domain would be a plus
• Ability to work in fully-equipped modern office with flexible and open-minded professional staff;
• Realization of your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities;
• Free shuttle bus service available;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Paid sick leaves and vacation;
• Really interesting tasks — you won’t get bored :)
• Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small and medium software development projects, active participation in all phases of the project;
• Define and support project processes;
• Define project scope and resource requirements;
• Manage exceptions and changes in projects;
• Work closely with the development team;
• Managing project team, monitor team performance;
• Ensure that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, schedule and scope;
• Identify and manage client’s expectations;
• Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables;
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks;
• Keep calm and ironic attitude even in the chaotic environment;
• Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to stakeholders and managers;
• Implementation of organization best practices in the projects.
Присылайте свое резюме с ожиданиями по зарплате!