If you experienced Product Owner and rapidly iterating based on user research and metrics, this role is for you. Strengths to include: passion for IT and how it can enable growth opportunities, curiosity, system approach, analytical thinking, adaptability, self-awareness and results driven.
You’d be working with a team of passionate, talented professionals. We are seeking candidates that are creative, adaptable, technical, open and always willing to learn and apply new technologies.
If this sounds challenging and exciting don`t hesitate to send your CV.
• Industry related experience 3+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies;
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies;
• 2+ years in Business analysis in different projects and domain areas;
• Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment including:
• Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs;
• Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML);
• Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual);
• Knowledge of Requirements Management tools;
• Facilitatation and ownership skills are a must.
Experience in finance software domain would be a plus
• Ability to work in fully-equipped modern office with flexible and open-minded professional staff;
• Realization of your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities;
• Free shuttle bus service available;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Paid sick leaves and vacation;
• Really interesting tasks — you won’t get bored :)
• Create/maintain project knowledge base
• Document mid/low level requirements, update jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches)
• Perform gap analysis between high level and low level requirements
• Participate in demo and training preparation