Northell is looking for a data-driven and passionate Middle Sales Manager.
Fully remote, or in our office in Ivano-Frankivsk. Flexible hours. You will work directly with the CEO in our highly skilled and friendly team. Only the US, European, Middle East high-tech market.
Our teammate needs to meet the next requirements:
● Advanced English level;
● 2+ years of experience in IT;
● experience with Sales CRM systems;
● experience in lead generation;
● strong negotiation skills;
● ability to work independently and as a team player.
Nice to have:
● experience in e-mail lead generation campaign;
● ability to find new sources and tools for lead generation.
What we’re expecting from you:
● generate qualified leads;
● discovering new ways for attracting clients through different channels (inbound, outbound, referral);
● investigate potential B2B clients;
● develop long-term trusted relationships with new and existing clients;
● individual approach to each customer (existing and potential);
● managing sales methods and developing new business solutions;
● calls, chats, maintenance of social network profiles;
● coordinate project estimating process with the internal product team;
● achieving monthly KPIs.
What do we offer:
● full remote work and flexible working hours;
● you can also work in our cozy office in Ivano-Frankivsk city center (relocation support if needed);
● mentoring and team support, even if you’re working remotely — we provide you with all our services and care;
● competitive salary + sales bonuses;
● 24 working days of paid vacations and seek leaves;
● corporate English classes;
● accounting and legal support;
● Ivano-Frankivsk IT Cluster membership benefits — educational, sports and health events, discount program (from 10% to 30% discount in coffees, food delivery services, gyms, online and offline stores);
● exciting online and offline parties, team-buildings in the mountains.