● 2+ years experience in IT
● Experience with Agile/Scrum project management
● English — at least Upper-Intermediate
● Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
● Hands-on experience with Jira/Asana
● Ability to manage multiple projects
● Experience with project documentation
● Experience with foreign customers
● Cost estimations. Ability to calculate the cost of a program, project, or operation accurately, transparently, and reliably.
● Technical background or education.
● 24 working days of paid vacations and seek leaves
● Corporate English classes
● Relocation support to the most IT-friendly city — Ivano-Frankivsk
● Accounting and legal support
● Ivano-Frankivsk IT Cluster membership benefits — educational, sports and health events, discount programme (from 10% to 30% discount in coffees, food delivery services, gyms, online and offline stores)
● Attention to every employee
● Exciting online and offline parties, team-buildings in mountains.
● Define, estimate, and schedule project work to achieve the business goals
● Forecast, monitor, and manage project execution
● Time and Scope management, tracking project plans, milestones
● Budget management: planned vs. actual
● Ensure internal and external stakeholder management through effective communication
● Project Documentation Management
● Contribute to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned
● Monitoring and improving the performance of the team, providing visibility to the client.
Fields of expertise: Mobile app design, Design Audit, UI/UX design, Custom web app development for businesses of any size.
*Top 20 Product Designers & Developers on Clutch
*Top 5 Product Designers in Ukraine (by The Manifest)
*4.9* Rating on Clutch.