Nortal is looking for a DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of our cross-functional Platform Team, that is a mix of SRE/ DevOps engineers. Being an enthusiast as DevOps, with a strong Security mindset, and thanks to your excellent collaboration skills you will work with your team to deliver the best answers to our customers’ needs and to take over full responsibility for its applications, from design to operation. You care diligently about the quality of your work, including proper documentation and security aspects.
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI Group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
Mobile is a global team within TUI technology responsible for TUI’s Mobile apps and Global Payment solutions. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands and Aviation, Cruises and destinations worldwide.
- Join a team that strives for operational excellence and works towards ensuring and enhancing the reliability, performance, and maintainability of systems and services
- Ensure observability of systems and services, support change and configuration management
- Involvement in raising operational readiness requirements as part of the development life cycle and validating software development and delivery is consistent, meeting the specified requirements
- Improve CI/CD and automation maturity and efficiency
- Support the team with efficient incident handling and quick reaction to production problems
- Experience working with highly available, distributed systems and services in a cloud environment and defining, developing and rolling out technical operations processes and new services across teams and markets
- Good hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) , including EC2, IAM , S3, ECS (fargate), VPC, Load Balancers, SSL Certificates
- Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Infrastructure-as-code with Terraform and Terragrunt is a plus
- AWS Certification at Associate level or above would be good to have
- Experience with monitoring/observability solutions (preferably Datadog or Dynatrace) as well as with incident response solutions (PagerDuty)
- Willingness to take part in 24/7 on-call rota (1 week rota)
- Good coding skills for DevOps, like Python, Bash or any other programming language
- Passionate about continuous improvement and collaboration
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
- Open minded, inquisitive, proactive, and eager to learn
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Ability to apply server operating system administrative knowledge, e.g. Linux, Windows
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.