Nortal invites Solution Architect to join our team for the client TUI — a global tourism business giant! As a Solution Architect, you will advocate state-of-the-art software development practices and develop software products with a broad toolkit of technologies and methods. You will ensure the architecture capacity, capabilities, and culture to deliver business outcomes sustainably and with the right level of quality from the outset.
About our client
TUI group is one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers around the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
You will join the Web global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and also providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the present.
- You will be responsible for creating the high-level solution architecture for the client system
- You will act as the technical design and architecture authority
- You will provide technical leadership during the development, build, test and deployment phases, ensuring the solution adheres to the planned architecture and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied
- You will work with a multi-skilled design and engineering teams for the function and be accountable for overall design quality as well as ensuring solutions are designed with efficiency in regards to total cost of ownership
- You will think ahead and understand the overall business strategy and you will use these insights to shape the architecture of the web domain
- Strong Technical Architect consulting experience
- Experience in Customer and Marketing oriented projects
- Proven track record in designing scalable, highly performant global solutions
- Creating conception of strategic, innovative software and system architectures for the further development of online and IT systems
- A strong understanding of business needs and the ability to manage a range of priorities
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- The possibility of traveling abroad (business trips 4-5 times a year)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.