Nortal invites Senior Front End Software Engineer to join our team for the client TUI UK — the subsidiary of the global tourism business giant!
About the client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
Accommodation Sourcing is a global team within TUI technology responsible for connecting hoteliers or other technology providers to TUI in order to sell accommodations. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
- As a Front End Software Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team or a practice team that enables software development skills and capabilities across a whole domain
- Together with your team you will own the software products from conception to operation
- You will strive for a high degree of automation, clean architectures and high quality with a customer-centric mindset
- Together with the domain’s Practice teams as well as the Group Enabler teams you also will research, evaluate and test new approaches, processes and tools and help teams to use them effectively
- At least 6 years experience with Angular
- Profound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, and other aspects of frontend and client-side development
- Good understanding of front-end delivery and performance aspects (infrastructure, HTTP protocol, etc.), analysis and optimisation
- Experience with consuming resource-oriented APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
- Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab CI, Jenkins
- Ability to design, build, test, and deploy applications
- Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
Nice to have
- Expertise in Java language as well as its eco-system and tooling
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.