Nortal is looking for a Senior QA Engineer for long term and full-time employment!
About our client
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
About the project
We are seeking a talented and motivated Full Stack QA Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Full Stack QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products. Your responsibilities will encompass testing the entire software stack, including front-end, back-end, and integration components, to deliver robust and high-quality applications to our customers. You will also utilize your expertise in both front-end and back-end technologies to perform root cause analysis (RCA) and drive continuous improvement in software quality. Your automation skills will be integral to enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of testing processes.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team or a practice team that enables site reliability engineering skills and capabilities across a whole domain
- Work with your team to deliver the best answers to our customers’ needs and to take over full responsibility for its applications, from design to operation
- Care diligently about the quality of your work, including proper documentation and security aspects
- Work with your team on defining, executing and maintaining efficient, highly automated test setups over the whole testing pyramid, from functional testing, integration and contract testing to performance and load testing
- Be responsible for defining and executing an appropriate testing strategy that is aligned on domain level as well as ensuring the availability of suitable test data
- Help to realise efficient solution for assuring quality where automation comes up against its limitations
- Coach and support your colleagues with deep knowledge to improve expertise in ensuring the quality of software products over the whole cycle of designing, building, testing and deploying applications
- Work with Product Owners to ensure testable feature specifications and champion approaches like test-driven development or behaviour-driven development
- Tackle the whole cycle of designing, building, testing and deploying software and contribute to increasing automation
- Together with the teams you also will research, evaluate and test new approaches, processes and tools and help teams to use them effectively
- Deep and proven practical knowledge of and expertise in quality assurance practices, tools and methods in an agile context and at scale
- Experienced within mobile (iOS & Android) application testing as well as Hybrid and Web apps
- Deep practical knowledge of software engineering practices like BDD and TDD
- Strong knowledge and experience in test tools (Cucumber, Appium, RestAssured, Charles Proxy, Android Studio/Xcode, CI/CD tools, Tools for API testing, Swagger, JMeter)
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Understanding of cloud technologies — docker, containers, AWS
- Knowledge of device farm (e.g.: BrowserStack, LambdaTest, AWS device farm, sauce Lab, Perfecto, etc.)
- Working knowledge about API Gateway staging, mocking
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.