Nortal is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our team for the client TUI — a global tourism business giant! As a Data Analyst within our Data and Analytics function, you will play a pivotal role in technically delivering our data and analytical products alongside a multi-disciplinary team of engineering, analytics, science and BI developers. You will be part of a cross functional team in the area of customer experience, digital and marketing, working close with our business stakeholders in order to enable truly data driven decision processes.
About our client
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
About the project
Marketing, Sales & Common Analytics is a global team within TUI technology responsible for customer centric data driven solutions, supporting CRM, CX and Customer Service. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. You will collaborate to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our data platforms in an agile manner.
- You will be responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders, providing data driven answers and collaborating with your team to implement productive data driven services.
- Define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services.
- Support the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance.
- Provide analyses to multiple agile delivery teams and work closely with the product owner, Tech Lead, and stakeholder to consult and understand their data needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of cloud databases, enterprise data warehouse structures, data pipelines and strong SQL skills
- Experience in creating data driven dashboards to answer questions raised by the business
- Experience with modern data storage systems (S3, Snowflake)
- Ability to understand and create test cases & strategies
- Good visualization skills (Tableau)
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills in order to discuss with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.