Nortal is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for long term and full-time employment!
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
You will join Web, Engagement global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform (Hybris) and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the now. Client is looking at moving to Modular Architecture which will provide benefits to the way we work along with delivering faster and more efficiently for our business and customers.
- You will work with Test Automation Team to ensure the appropriate automation test are developed and executed, providing high visibility of quality and functional acceptance of change
- Working closely with the Tech Lead community, you will define Continuous Integration strategy and ensure high quality code is delivered into our integrated test environments
- You will be accountable for the continuous deployment process, associated tools, adherence to principles and adoption to good practice across all the delivery functions
- Within this role you will maintain core deployment pipelines and continuously improve quality. You will report on key service metrics relating to availability, usage, utilisation, savings, deployment, and through-put
- Create and maintain automated build processes including, build scripts, build machines, self-service and nightly builds, build artefacts and storage, build on commit, dependency repositories, secured config, triggered builds, build clusters, virtual machine builds and gated commits
- Hands-on experience with production AWS systems
- Strong scripting skillset (e.g. Python)
- Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking
- Experience with Snowflake and Snowflake configuration
- Containerization — Ideally with exposure to Kubernetes/Docker
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, operational & governance processes, and compliance validation
- FTP Server, knowledge of (s) FTP transfers and servers, passive/active mode, scripting FTP, etc.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Experience of implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing
- Techniques and strategies for maintaining high availability
- Version Control and Branch Management with Git
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.