Nortal is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer for long term and full-time employment!
About our client
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
About the project
In 2 years, we have moved from a standing start to having a multi award winning app that has already had more than 2 million downloads, and more than 250,000 customers every month.
As an iOS Developer you’ll be working within cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers. Delivering across the entire app life cycle, from concept /design/ build/ deploy /test, right through to release to app stores and support. The aim is to enable intuitive and seamless digital customer and colleague experiences through innovative technology solutions.
- Develop and extend the reach of our highly-rated existing applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future TUI apps
- Collaborating with product owners and design colleagues to deliver inspirational travel apps, and continue to optimise their performance post release
- Develop and produce functional solutions with quality designs and code in accordance to architecture design standards, code standards and environment configuration management
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects and create and maintain a robust technical framework to support the apps
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Seek continual improvements in delivery with the team to drive efficiency and productivity
- iOS development (iOS SDK, Xcode, ObjectiveC, Swift)
- Experience writing apps using SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience using MVVM and familiarity with other iOS Architecture patterns
- A good understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality and velocity
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
- Experience of writing User Interface Tests using XCUITests
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of the full mobile development and application lifecycle
- Experience of working with Core Data
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimisation, caching, security and native components / SDK’s
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.