To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for an experienced visual and information designer to join Nortal’s global marketing team. You will do various creative tasks for Nortal branding directions globally, including the development of Nortal’s sub brand pwrteams. Your daily responsibilities aim to make business-critical information human-centered — accessible, clear, and engaging. You will guide internal stakeholders on how design can transform the brand and help reach business goals while introducing creative and innovative solutions to make our brands stand out.
About our client
Nortal is a leading strategic change and technology company. Our 1700+ employees across the globe share the vision of delivering a better future through seamless digital transformation. We have been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare, and business organizations for more than two decades. Nevertheless, we are just getting started!
pwrteams, a Nortal company, is the international leader in building cross-border IT and engineering organizations in Eastern Europe, in the Baltics and Balkan countries. For over a decade we have provided staff augmentation services to premium customers across the world and stand out by exceptional team retention, engineering quality and business transparency.
About the project
You will work together with our global marketing teams in Ukraine, Poland, Estonia and Finland, developing and producing artwork and advertising which reflect the identity of pwrteams and Nortal and globally across different platforms and local markets.
- Cooperating with other units within the company regarding all visuals
- Collaborating closely with the marketing team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative outputs
- Proactively identifying emerging design trends and contributing to internal creative conversations
- Working closely with the Brand Manager to maintain the day-to-day content on multiple social media platforms, offerings, and brand-related content from static and motion to video
- Collaborating with the Content Strategist to transform complex data into visual designs
- Keeping assets up to date, organized, and easily accessible in brand content management system
- A strong portfolio of graphic, motion, and visual design
- Experience in Figma, MS Office, Adobe Suite, and other tools of the trade
- Creating sketches, mood boards, mockups, and prototypes to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multi-language environment in multiple time zones
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work under tight and frequently changing deadlines and with several topics in parallel
- Showing initiative and being independent while working
- Motivation to grow and learn
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.