We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will be involved in building new infrastructure and pipelines, helping developers to build their application and deliver it to the cloud, as well as to create, monitoring and logging solutions.
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
You will join Web global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and also providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the now.
- Work in DevOps team to build new and tune current cloud infrastructure
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production
- Collaborate with developers, QA, and architects to build the pipeline and provide clear reporting to all teams
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline or infrastructure
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling for development teams
- Collaborate with developers and QA engineers within one team for resolving issues and clearing blockers, priorities changes, providing environments etc.
- Hands-on experience in AWS, Gitlab, Terraform and Jira/Confluence is a must have for this role. The candidate is willing to work in cross-functional team in the domain
- Experience working with both modern compiled and dynamic / scripting languages (e.g., Python, Node.js.)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (S3, Elastic Search, Docker, Lambda functions, Dynamo DB, Terraform)
- Good idea about Jira/Confluence, CI/CD, TDD and Agile processes
- Understanding of application architecture approaches such as API, Micro Service, Event-Driven Architecture, RESTful web services
Nice to have
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL, Data processing, Data warehousing & Data Lake
- Understanding of data warehousing principles (e.g., ODS, Data Mart, Data Lakes, EDP)
- AWS Certification
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.