Nortal is looking for an experienced Senior Java Full Stack Developer with expertise in API design to join the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery.
About our client
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
About the project
You will join Web, Engagement global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI.
- Create and maintain state of the art web applications
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- Perform technical assessment of architectural designs/specifications to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Create, discuss and review API and architecture proposals and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving backend technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and clients
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Take responsibility for your project regarding the software solutions
- Technical organization: interview, tech audit, pre-sale
- Problem solving, solution presentation, meeting and visual facilitation
- Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
- Practical knowledge with the Spring framework
- Delivery flow: branching strategy, repo management, code style guides and enforcing, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
- Software architecture design
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- DevOps. Experience with CI/CD set up, preferably Gitlab CI
- Experience with implementing resource-oriented APIs (REST, GraphQL) on client and server-side
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Agile principles (Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.