Nortal is looking for an experienced Senior Back-End (Java/Go) Developer for long term and full-time employment!
About our client
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
About the project
You will join Web, Engagement global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform (Hybris) and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the now. Client is looking at moving to Modular Architecture which will provide benefits to the way we work along with delivering faster and more efficiently for our business and customers.
- Create and maintain state of the art web applications
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- Perform technical assessment of architectural designs/specifications to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Create, discuss and review API and architecture proposals and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving backend technologies
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Proficient in Java, and GO
- Experience with React
- js experience is nice to have
- Practical knowledge with the Spring framework
- Delivery flow: branching strategy, repo management, code style guides and enforcing, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
- Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools, and services on AWS
- English upper-intermediate
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.