Nortal is on the hunt for a skilled Senior Python Full Stack Developer for long-term and full-time employment! You will be working within a cross-functional team on a fully serverless project that has distributed event-driven architecture.
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
TUI is undergoing a crucial digital transformation. What does it mean for the development team? No legacy and only cutting-edge technologies. Not only the tech part of the project is fantastic, but also the internal culture. All team members are granted a high level of power over technical choices and empowerment over business decisions. So why not join this wonderful project? We have modern technologies, international tech experts on board, and indeed — a welcoming team!
- As part of an empowered Scrum team, you have a joint responsibility to design, implement and deliver a certain domain of our new platform
- Proactively work with your product owner to help shape the direction of the platform Advice on implementing
- Front-end best practices (performance, security, maintainability, etc)
- Design the architecture for the new system together with architects within the group
- Design, implement and maintain Cloud requirements for development
- 3+ years’ experience with Python/Django
- Experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab, Terraform
- Experience with implementing and consuming REST endpoints
- Experience with AWS (Lambdas, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB)
- Experience with Vuetify framework (Flex, Grids, Bootstrap)
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, as well as general understanding of UI design
- Ability to design, build, test, and deploy applications
- Knowledge of DDD would be an advantage
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills and a proactive / “can do” attitude
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.