About the vacancy
Nortal welcomes an experienced Automation QA Engineer to join the project team of our client — leading global railway transportation company. Every day they work on huge projects to deliver sustainable solutions for the railway market, continuously seeking improvements through modern technologies and techniques. By joining their team, you’ll get a chance to work with contemporary challenges and realize your potential to the fullest!
About our client
Our client is dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with their customers, they design, produce, and maintain all of their products and solutions. They are proud to say that you will find their technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
About the project
To deliver seamless railway communication solutions, our client has a set of own advanced software and tools, covering the full cycle of their development — from idea validation to development, testing, governance, and support. These tools allow our client to efficiently operate applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and manage onboard passenger communication tasks. They apply the most recent technologies to offer their global customers the best products possible.
- Provide hands-on lead-by-example development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and test automation systems covering all aspects of software
- Plan testing to meet product release schedules
- Review and update/expand existing test coverage
- Develop automation tests to validate the software functionalities as part of the CICD pipelines
- Validate and approve product releases for delivery
- Develop and implement metrics program for continuous process improvement
- Report current status and continuous improvement metrics
- Define and own the SQA methodology with metrics-driven continuous improvement
- Work with peers in Software Engineering to foster a collaborative team-based approach to high quality software
- You have a Master’s degree in computer science engineering or ICT with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of automated test methodologies
- Good knowledge of Python as programming language
- Experience with setting up and managing automated test environments (preferably behave BDD)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks, REST interface testing, RabbitMQ async communication testing
- Familiarity with testing in cloud computing environments, experience with Docker containers
- Linux and network knowledge is a plus
- Documenting and tracking software issues using JIRA
- Familiarity with GUI test automation techniques
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Perfect oral and written English in order to communicate with the different software development teams
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.