We are looking for an End User Support Technician in Lviv (Ukraine) or Poland to work with our international client, a world-known leader in the pipe solutions industry.
About the client
Our client is the leading producer of mechanical pipe joining solutions who continue to transform the industry with the most advanced engineering technologies and services that allow customers to tackle their unique construction challenges. The company has 50+ global facilities all around the world and more than 4000 people on board.
About the project
As a part of our customer’s team, you’ll be responsible for initial contact with customers and will identify, research, and resolve technical issues relating to the customer’s computer hardware, software, printers, and other peripheral devices. This is a fast-paced work environment which will require a positive attitude, organizational and planning skills, multi-tasking, and the ability to maintain emotional control during stressful situations.
The Service Desk Technician will be the primary day to day contact person for all internal and external customers, duties include:
- Support of desktop systems and various components of the local and remote environments in the European zone, working hours only
- Mobile Phone Support — Including procurement, configuring or assisting employees to configure, and troubleshooting issues
- Respond to questions that arrive via IT Help Ticket, phone, voice mail, email, etc. All inquiries must have an incident created in the ITSM system for tracking and reporting purposes. All technicians are required to document all the steps that were taken to troubleshoot the issue
- Hardware lifecycle management: prepare quotations for personal computer equipment, receive, and register new hardware and secure in storage area, evaluate departmental needs and ensure PC platform standards meet those needs
- PC and client software installations and upgrades: install, configure, test and maintain end user workstations, install and maintain personal computing hardware and software, perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution for end-users and implement corrective solutions, perform installations, moves, additions and changes for PCs and related peripherals
- Second level PC support: troubleshoot PC-related equipment down to the component level, when necessary, carry out regular routine preventative maintenance schedule on hardware and applications
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Service and Technical Support
- Experience with Desktop software: Microsoft products (Windows10-11 and Office 365), Chrome and antivirus solutions
- Knowledge of enterprise desktop management tools: System Center Configuration Manager, software distributions apps
- Experience working with hardware: desktops, laptops, printers, experience with Lenovo PC’s, handheld mobile devices
- Desired experience with such technologies as Active Directory, TCP/IP networking and network security
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide excellent computer support and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- Knowledge of Polish will be a plus
Nortal offers to you
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.