Nortal is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for long term and full-time employment!
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
The IAM product team is part of the Colleague Compute domain and has a strong link with the Security Domain. The team is a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the group ex. UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
The Business Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail. Actively consulting with stakeholders, probing to create and communicate a common understanding of the problem that needs solving. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Business Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team that delivers IAM products from conception to operation
- Collaborate with architects, data analysts, digital analysts, product owners, software developers, technology leads and business entities to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our digital platforms in an agile manner
- Evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders as needed to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that add value across TUI global platforms and services
- Use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality business analysis that supports the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets
- Working alongside a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services
- Manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance
- Provide business analysis to multiple business & delivery teams and work closely with the Product Owner to prioritize and manage complex backlogs
- Shown experience for at least 7 years
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen. Adept at understanding complex problems and communicating findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborative approach, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate agreement across multiple markets in a global structure
- Proficient at using requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, test/use cases and prototyping
- Experience creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications and elements of systems design; including data rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied
- Good track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Demonstrable experience of creating user stories, epics and acceptance criteria/scenarios within a BDD framework
- A good understanding of agile/lean software delivery methodology, tools and techniques and the software development lifecycle including knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.