Nortal invites skilled Scrum Master for long-term and full-time employment!
About our client
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
About the project
You will join Web, Engagement global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and also providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform (Hybris) and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the now. The client is looking at moving to Modular Architecture which will provide benefits to the way we work along with delivering faster and more efficiently for our business and customers.
- As a Scrum Master / Agile Team Coach you will be the catalyst for driving and supporting the Agile journey by aligning and promoting the “agile vision” together with the product team. You will be working with colleagues within the Package Domain Teams but focusing most of your energy on supporting 1 to 2 cross-functional agile teams in international context with focus on our TUI.com Marketplace
- You will use your deep knowledge and hands-on experience with a range of agile and lean practices to guide the evolution of the agile mind-set on team level and the development of a culture of trust and transparency
- As an experienced team coach and a skilled teacher, one of the key aspects of the Scrum Master / Agile Team Coach role is to design, implement and conduct agile trainings and workshops
- In teams with SCRUM approach you are the owner of the SCRUM-framework adaption in the SCRUM team(s) and take responsibility as a Scrum Master, which includes
- Support, help and coach the Development Team and Product Owner in practicing their roles
- Promote transparency in terms of progress, impediments & solutions, identify, de-escalate and resolve conflicts
- Facilitate and further develop agile ceremonies especially in regards of SCRUM, e.g. product backlog refinement, review, planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Being a passionate advocate of modern agile practices, you will participate in creating, enhancing, and expanding the “Agile Tool Kit” of the domain to align on and collaborate on supporting activities to offer various types of services for the teams of the domain
- Degree in a relevant technical, business, psychological or social study with relevant technical know-how or comparable expertise and experience acquired on-the-job
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in agile software delivery practices
- Experience in driving organisational change at team level
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with a range of agile frameworks, methods and tools (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, XP, Flight Level, OKR) and their application to a varied range of contexts
- Desirable to have a good understanding of Design Thinking, LeSS & Nexus
- Experience in building and developing teams in an international, intercultural and remote setting
- Practitioner in all things agile, active member of the global agile community
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and influencing skills, reflective observer
- System/software expertise: Jira, Confluence and MS Office incl. MS Teams desirable
- Proficient English is required
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.