Nortal invites Database Administrator (DBA) to join our team for the client TUI UK — the subsidiary of the global tourism business giant!
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
- Consistent application of settings across all databases where appropriate.
- Support teams in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Monitoring and alerting Availability, errors, audit
- Backup/recovery management, planning and testing Instance configuration backups
- Keeping the databases in good health and the resources consumed optimally
- Upgrade planning and implementation
- Applying new engine versions and hotfixes
- Implementation planning with Devs
- 5+ years of DBA experience, expertise in database structure design and database administration, migrations and upgrades, system and database troubleshooting
- Solid experience with Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL
- Experience in performance monitoring and tuning, SQL performance analysis
- Hand on experience in Database Management and Database Development
- Experience with Data Modeling
- Expert level in Tuning and Development for Oracle to be able to give the necessary support to the TUI Development teams
- Understanding of infrastructure
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and good communication skills
- DBA — MS SQL Certification — will be a plus
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.