Nortal is looking for an experienced IAM Senior Engineer for long term and full-time employment!
Our client, TUI, is a global business with over 70 000 people on board, great history and challenging plans for building a digital future. TUI is the largest leisure, travel and tourism company globally, and it owns travel agencies, hotels, airlines, cruise ships and retail shops.
The IAM product team is part of the Colleague Compute domain and has a strong link with the Security Domain. The team is a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the group ex. UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
The IAM product team has as goal to deliver IAM as a product. This means that all functions/services within IAM can be received with just a click on button. The business and development teams do not need to worry about IAM tasks and just focus on their delivery. Being able to plugin IAM as a product will reduce their burden and increase IAM security for TUI as a group.
- Designing, implementing, integrating, and managing Identity Directory Providers / Stores and identity services
- Integrate and manage applications in cloud federation
- Identify, analyze and resolve system design weaknesses. Troubleshoot and manage the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions. Determine and recommend the most appropriate response to identified more complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization
- Ensure the maintenance and monitor IAM systems. Troubleshoot, support and resolve system incidents, problems and changes, as required
- Implement and monitor the Key Performance Indicators for the Access Management Service
- Design reusable strategies, decisions, service components, libraries and frameworks to support enterprise-level IAM services
- Provide level 2 and level 3 support for clients and coordinate as needed with the technology vendors
- Produce IAM technical documentation such IAM detailed design, configuration guides etc.
- Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work and interacting with clients and the vendors as required during the proposal development as a part of project and developer teams
- Implementing technologies to centrally integrate identity systems across the organization and ensure audit and privacy compliance
- Streamlining and improving customer experiences
- Implementing access controls to applications and maintaining and updating roles in the directory
- Managing access and permissions where necessary and implementing automated solutions
- Collaborating with key engineering stakeholders to help tackle challenges within the IAM space
- Participate in the IAM strategy definition and evolution
- Conduct IAM assessments and identify gaps between the AS-IS situation and the envisioned future state for the organization
- Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the IAM tools and the overall security environment
- Coach other members of the organization on the best practices that should be followed in identity and access management
- Higher education in computer science/technical field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as IAM engineer
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with authentication standards and technologies
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of identity and access management best practices, procedures, and software solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience with identity and access management technology, such as single sign-on (SSO), two-factor authentication, Conditional Access, privileged access management, etc. in Azure and AWS
- Experience with Windows, Linux, scripting (Bash, Powershell, or Perl), LDAP, SQL, and web services
- Experience in one of IAM solutions such as: CyberArk, Oracle, ForgeRock, Radius, RSA, PKI, SailPoint, Thycotic, BeyondTrust, Ping Identity
- Experience of working with O365 and AWS security capabilities (e.g. Guard Duty...)
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
- Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
- "Benefit Cafe with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
- Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.