Noltic is a top Salesforce agency, achieving recognition through Clutch and Salesforce rankings. Our consistent nominations for various awards, active participation in international conferences, and receipt of badges as distinguished experts in specific Salesforce domains underline our industry excellence. These accomplishments have been made possible by our high-skilled tech and operational teams. Now, we are seeking an individual who can share this remarkable journey with the world.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for crafting content across our website, social media platforms, and external channels. This includes more than just writing; it involves creating bold messages, aligning content plans with our marketing strategy and SEO goals, and ensuring effective content distribution. While we all are familiar with using chat GPT, we are in search of someone who can go beyond that. Our Content Writer should know how to receive technical insights by asking the right questions and how to transform them into business stories. This task will require a lot of interpersonal communication with our architects, developers, managers, and other team members.
What You Will Do:
- Regularly produce various content types for B2B services including emails, blogs, case studies, landing pages and slides;
- Maintain the content of our website;
- Write content for AppExchange products: app descriptions, user guides, release notes, onboarding messages, etc;
- Create content plans for the company;
- Collaborate on PR material creation with Salesforce, rating sites and media to spread the word about Noltic;
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of different content;
- Any other content-related or marketing-related work on the company;
- Be proactive and think out of the box to improve our company’s standings
We Are Looking For:
- Advanced (ideally fluent) English;
- Сritical thinking with the ability to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information;
- Experience writing, editing and/or planning online content;
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Result-oriented, responsible, creative mindset;
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude;
- SEO copywriting expertise;
- Experience in the IT industry, preferably within the B2B market.
- Medical Insurance after probation period;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Paid business trips, and relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Reimbursement of professional Salesforce certification;
- Possibility to develop as a certified mentor in Salesforce;
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks, and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.