This is an opportunity for Middle or higher-level developers who would like to switch to Salesforce and work with Enterprise level clients.
Who You Are:
- You love building large, complex interfaces using modern technologies. Your code is clean and concise.
- You love creating products that succeed in the marketplace.
- You thrive working in a small team with other highly skilled developers, comfortable working as a virtual team member.
- 2+ years of experience working with OOP language (Java, PHP, C#, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of OOP basics, design patterns, etc.;
- Good understanding of DB technologies (SQL, MySQL, etc.);
- Knowledge of HTTP, Web concepts, and algorithms;
- Intermediate and higher English level (Upper Intermediate is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging and inspiring projects with the usage of modern technologies;
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- Paid business trips, and relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Reimbursement of professional Salesforce certification;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks, and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.