We invite an experienced business analyst to join our friendly team. You will become part of one of the Scrum teams on a FinTech project and will be involved in identifying functional and non-functional requirements depending on the needs and goals of the business.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The company provides a mobile banking platform for both small and medium-sized businesses and P2P payments. Within one year our client plans to increase the development pipeline up to 20 teams, allocate more product areas, and move to LeSS Huge. Each team comprises a Product Owner, Tech Lead, BE Developers, FE Developers, QA Engineers.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS:
- PHP 7.2 (Symfony) and GO back-end.
- Angular’s latest version for the UI part.
- Docker for virtualization and containerization.
- Automated testing using Postman.
- AWS, Ansible for Development Operations.
- Kafka for message management.
- Figma for UI/UX designers and researchers.
- Scrum framework as a basis for development process management.
- Cordova for cross-platform applications.
- Swift, Java for native mobile apps.
- Identify business needs and goals.
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements in the forms of Epics and User Stories.
- Interact with the Stakeholders and Product Management.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements.
- Manage priorities, ensuring on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, backlog for one of the team.
- Understanding of Agile practices, in particular, Scrum;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- 2+ years of experience in documenting systems requirements as a business analyst or in a related position (Project Manager/Sales Manager/Product Owner).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A professional, friendly, and supportive team.
- Prospects for career development on a team with a 27-year history;
- Opportunities for professional growth that include participation in thematic events, English courses, certifications, paid participation in the largest industry conferences in the world;
- Flexible compensation review system;
- Medical, sports, and accounting support programs.
To join our team, please fill out our online CV form. We can’t wait to meet you!