The team is developing a highly loaded distributed SaaS platform for a large hardware provider. Among the tasks of the platform, there are remote configuration and management of pre-installed software, firmware upgrade, telemetry collection, and analytics. The project is built on a microservice architecture using AWS, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka.
This is a fast-growing project, which enables principal/senior engineers to speed up their career development. Start leading a friendly team of professional engineers and prove yourself in building innovative solutions for users all over the world. Go for it!
- Lead a cross-functional team:
- Decompose tasks;
- Allocate tasks among the team;
- Identify risks;
- Contribute to the professional growth of team members.
- Work closely with product manager and product owner;
- Architect flexible and scalable systems;
- Lead a project from initial concept to release/maintenance;
- Make technical decisions;
- Make contributions to code reviews and design discussions;
- Increase unit/Integration tests coverage;
- Design documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in building back-end software;
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and Spring Data;
- Experience in engineering teams management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Familiarity with any cloud provider (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Understanding of microservices and cloud-native architectures;
- Expertise in CI/CD, Docker & Kubernetes;
- Strong understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) solutions;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with unit and integration testing;
- Familiarity with JWT, Oauth2, SAML.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Collaboration with worldwide leaders in different business domains and prospects for career development;
- Opportunities for professional growth that include participation in thematic events, English courses, certifications, paid participation in the largest industry conferences in the world;
- Skilled management and mature processes;
- Flexible compensation review system;
- Comfortable space in the center of the city, regular team buildings, holidays, and legendary corporate parties;
- Remote work as an option;
- Medical, sports and accounting support programs.
Quarantine is not a reason to pause your life. Send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the online CV today and have your online interview scheduled. We look forward to meeting you!