Required Skills & Expertise:
• English proficiency: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly new business domains and technical applications.
• Motivation and self-sufficiency.
• Ability to switch quickly between tasks and prioritize work.
• Knowledge of business analysis techniques and theory of software requirements development.
• Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
• A degree in a Business, Information Systems, Computer Science discipline or equivalent relevant experience in IT.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Application experience with Agile software development techniques and principles.
• Practical knowledge of Scrum framework.
• Application experience with software development of web-based systems and full-stack projects.
• Interesting and challenging enterprise-level projects.
• Opportunity for career and professional growth.
• Mentor and experienced System Analysts community support.
• Regular performance and compensation reviews.
• A friendly team and legendary corporate parties.
• Comfortable office in the city center.
• Medical, sports and accounting support programs.
• Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions, negotiate and resolve requirement conflicts.
• Prioritize the requirements and refine the backlog according to business value in partnership with the Product Manager.
• Work with the Product Manager to represent the customer to the team and answer questions.
• Communicate with all stakeholders using the appropriate techniques and artifacts (user stories, story maps, diagrams, prototypes, etc.).
• Collaborate with other roles as a core member of a software development team.
• Improve or recommend improvements for the project processes as appropriate.
We are looking for a Junior Business/Systems Analyst with an enthusiastic interest in world-class customer-centric educational content and services. The mission is to enable the most effective teaching and personalized learning on a large scale.
The Business/Systems Analyst works in close collaboration with cross-functional business and technology team stakeholders. The role is primarily responsible for gathering, clarifying, and documenting business requirements from stakeholders as well as translating them into actionable technical development artifacts, such as user stories, etc. The Business/Systems Analyst is ultimately accountable for the product backlog.