· Experience in software development and design of Java / J2EE applications;
· Experience with code version control systems (Git / Mercurial),unit testing;
· Understanding of general architectural structures and concepts of the developed system.
· Knowledge of security requirements in software development.
· English: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate
· Containerization tools: Docker
· CI/CD experience: Octopus / Jenkins;
· Design & programming principle: SOLID, Stateless, Scalability;
· Cloud Platform: Azure/Amazon/Google;
What we offer:
· Opportunity to improve the project quality and reliability, as well as increase competitiveness along with similar products on the market;
· Professional, friendly, and supportive team;
· Comfortable office in the city center.
This is a vacancy for an experienced Java Software Developer who will join our team of professionals and will help to complete the re-platforming of various legacy systems from traditional to Azure hosted infrastructure. The opening involves participation in a major medical project in the area of bio pharmacology, clinical research and regulatory information management.