Requirements (Oracle or/and MS SQL):
• Manage Oracle or/and SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Ensure databases are backed up and perform database restores
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Provides consultation to application developers in SQL coding and tuning, and coding and deployment of stored procedures
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Work outside normal hours in the case to perform maintenance of critical systems
• Install and upgrade database systems
• Migrate database systems between sites
Will be a bonus:
• Theoretical knowledge or ongoing experience in any of cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
• Experience in the database backup as well as database restoration and setting them for Windows and/or Linux
What we offer:
• Support of a mentor and experienced colleagues
• The opportunity for continuous training and professional growth, courses within the company and English courses
• Medical, sports and accounting support programs
• Professional, friendly, and supportive team
• Comfortable office in the city center
A vacancy for the experienced DBA Engineer who will join the team of professionals and will be helping to make HealthCare projects more productive, structured and reliable. The opening involves participation in a major medical project in the area of bio-pharmacology, clinical research and regulatory information management. You will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical Oracle or SQL Server RDBMS systems (it will depend on your main RDBMS knowledge and experience) ensure the availability and consistent performance of our applications. It will require solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will also be responsible for the development and sustainment of the Oracle or SQL Server servers, including on-premise and Azure offerings, ensuring operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modelling in support of development teams. Your capability of working independently and collaboratively will be appreciated.