• Cloud: Azure IaaS, PaaS — provisioning, automation with ARM templates, Azure Devops, Azure Active Directory;
• Tools: Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Docker, Kubernetes;
• Networking: TCP/IP, load balancing, DNS;
• Scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash;
• OS: Win Server 2012/2016, Linux;
• Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines for building, deployment and testing the code;
• Experience with Microservices deployment and release management;
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving problems in different environments.
• Opportunity to improve the project quality from the very beginning of development;
• Professional, friendly, and supportive team;
• Comfortable office in the city center.
• Understanding of CI/CD concept and pipeline build, improvement and management;
• You will work to exposure and maintenance of configuration management and orchestration tools;
• Understanding how to build cloud services within regulated environments.
This is a work-from-anywhere position.
This is a dream position for creative and energetic DevOps Engineers. Large-scale projects using cutting edge technology leveraging Azure cloud eco-system and Microsoft stack. Our client is a world leading solutions vendor for clinical trials and regulated information management. Our joint mission is to enable emerging pharma products to pave their way to the end-users around the World. You will be working in collaborative Agile-centric environment within integrated product development team of architects, developers, system engineers and testers.
As part of the DevOps squad, you will implement CI/CD solutions that operate on the project level with the goal “Release on Demand”, set best practices and standards, as well as improve the reliability and availability of products. You will be able to learn from experienced colleagues and show own innovative problem-solving skills.
We expect the candidates to have solid understanding of DevOps competency, CI/CD process, and Azure platform. In addition, we would like to see strong theoretical knowledge of Linux OS. We provide great working environment with limitless opportunities to grow and get recognition. Job perks include access to advanced training and Microsoft certifications.