· Level of English: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
· 0.5+ year of experience in IT as a Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Engineer, Support Specialist or related position.
· Knowledge of business analysis techniques and theory of software requirements development.
· Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
· Technical/software development background and mindset.
· Facilitation and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of technologies and methods of product quality assurance.
· Knowledge of basic functions of JIRA, Confluence, Draw.io.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to quickly switch between tasks.
· Fast learning ability, interest in mastering new knowledge.
· Ability to work both in a team and independently.
· Responsible attitude towards work.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER:
· Challenging and growing projects.
· The opportunity to improve your leadership and analytical skills.
· Support of a mentor and experienced colleagues.
· The opportunity of continuous training and professional growth, courses within the company and English courses.
· Billable probation period.
· Flexible system for revising and increasing wages.
· Professional, friendly, and supportive environment.
· The best office in the city center.
· Medical, sports and accounting support programs.
TASKS FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF WORK:
· Learning the subject domain and exploring the products.
· Analyzing requirements and creating user stories.
· Triaging defects and identifying expected results.
· Holding meetings, planning and coordinating with the development team.
· Effectively communicate with distributed team members and stakeholders.
· Gather and organize requirements from different sources.
· Carefully analyze the requirements and data to outline white spots and issues ahead of the development start.
· Prepare requirement documents, diagrams, mock ups.
· Execute acceptance testing and present the results to the customers and stakeholders.
· Triage issues, create bug reports and prioritize defects.
· Facilitate teamwork using Agile principles and oversee engineering team meetings.
We are looking for a new member for our team who is self-motivated and has a passion for requirements and data analysis.