● 2+ years of experience as a full-time (or a part-time equivalent) Business Analyst in IT;
● Level of English: Upper-Intermediate or higher (both written and verbal);
● Strong knowledge of the BA tasks and techniques (BABOK v3);
● Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies;
● Knowledge of client-server architecture, network protocols, API, mobile platforms;
● Good understanding of UX and design principles;
● Wireframing experience (Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamic, etc.);
● Knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN);
● Technical/software development background and mindset;
● Knowledge in different business domains;
● Good knowledge of Web/iOS/Android usability guidelines;
● Experience in pre-sales activities as a BA or Sales Manager;
● Experience in writing requirements specifications using Confluence / JIRA
● Knowledge of requirements engineering standards.
● Excellent analytical skills;
● Rational thinking, system thinking;
● Excellent communication skills;
● Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
● Challenging projects from worldwide leaders in different business domains;
● Skilled management and mature processes;
● Competitive salary and bonuses for excellent results;
● A friendly team and legendary corporate parties;
● Comfortable office in the city center;
● Medical, sports and accounting support programs.
● Identify and define business needs and goals;
● Elicit functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders;
● Prepare requirements specifications using Plain Text, Use Case Scenarios and User Stories in Fixed Scope or Agile projects;
● Create UML / BPMN models to support requirements;
● Create UI wireframes, conducting UX analysis.
Quarantine is not a reason to pause your life. Send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the online CV today and have your online interview scheduled. We look forward to meeting you!