· Strong programming skills in Python or Java;
· Development for Kubernetes and usage of Kubernetes APIs;
· Experience with AWS or any other cloud provider;
· Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems;
· REST API design and implementation;
· CI/CD build systems and automated testing;
· Agile software development practices;
· English — Intermediate.
· Experience with OpenShift is a plus;
· Experience with AI/ML is a plus;
· Experience with Spark/PySpark is a plus;
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical people alike;
· Experience in test driven development practices;
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
· Development of a cloud based platform to manage and orchestrate ML models lifecycle integrating the existing cloud services and developing new;
· Activeу collaboration with large team across the world and participating in gathering requirements and creating design for services building eco system which supposed to help Data Scientists team with development of ML models for health care domain better and faster;
· Platform which provides the REST API for the end user to manage and orchestrate various ML models (mostly Spark/PySpark based) focused on different aspects of healthcare domain (treatment cost estimation, categorisation of patients, health risk estimation etc);
· Provide the most efficient IDE/Ecosystem for the Data Scientists team to implement the new ML models and manage automated lifecycle for model training. The ecosystem is currently based (but not limited to) on such IBM Cloud services as Watson Studio, Analytic Engine, Kubernetes Service/OpenShift.