NineTwoThree Digital Ventures is a small fast growing firm based in Boston. We have built 9 startups of our own and specialize in custom software development (Mobile, Web, IoT) for clients in North America.
We are looking for a Middle iOS Developer to join our team.
Technology Stack: Swift, REST API, BLE, ML.
We work in sprints: For each sprint, tasks are distributed among engineers. We use the following git flow: feature branch -> pull request -> code review -> merge.
You are expected to:
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Create mobile app architecture.
- Match the designer’s vision using best practices.
- Take part in sprint planning and estimation.
You need to have hands-on experience and good understanding of:
- 2+ years of commercial experience developing IOS applications.
- Experience with Swift.
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK.
- Ability to work with the Git version control system.
- Knowledge of software design patterns, SOLID.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming background.
- Expertise in AppStore deployment, application signing, and profile provisioning.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Attention to details.
- Good English (Intermediate or higher).
- Technical higher education (Relevant Degree).
We value your time and ours and make the process fast and easy. Short introduction with HR hiring manager, Technical interview with CTO and iOS Engineer, Offer.
Compensation: Up to $3500, annual salary review.
We have been a 100% remote company since 2012. Strong positive engineering culture, tightly knit team of professionals with a good sense of humor. You will become a better engineer. Guaranteed.
Flexible working hours: you can choose when you can start working, 9 AM? Good. 1 PM? That’s ok for us.
Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays.
Other benefits you will have:
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
If you are still here, please find examples of projects you could (and should) join:
- We’re building a SaaS business for a construction company from Boston helping to comply with safety regulations at the construction sites. The goal is to reduce injuries at work caused by operating large and dangerous construction equipment (bulldozers, graders, etc.)
The product includes a native mobile application for iOS and Android as well as the Web App for the back office.
- A Medical start-up from Boston spent the last 5 years developing a new kind of breathing and heart rate sensors that do not need to be worn on the body. NineTwoThree is building an IoT platform that collects data from sensors, calculates the baseline and sends notifications to medical personnel and relatives if indicators get out of norm.
- Our own 7th startup — a virtual event platform that focuses on interactivity to keep participants interested and engaged. Challenges are Streaming, video conferencing, group discussions, one-on-one sessions, watch parties, polls, announcement, chats and more.