NineTwoThree Digital Ventures is a small fast growing firm based in Boston. We have built 9 startups of our own and specialize in custom software development (Mobile, Web, IoT) for clients in North America.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team. You will help us with technically difficult and challenging projects.
Work Environment: The project deliverables are divided into tasks, tasks are combined into sprints. The general task flow is: design — acceptance criteria preparation — development — deploy — testing — bugfixing — done.
Our teams are composed of: Project Manager, UI/UX designer, Systems Architect, Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Engineers. Engineering team is based in the US and Eastern Europe.
You are expected to:
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements, and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments.
- Interpretation of business requirements to the technical team and reverse.
- Estimating development efforts.
- Participating in customer calls, providing a project update to the customer if necessary.
- Organizing Project boards.
- Documenting tasks: timeline, user stories and developer’s tasks.
- Leading stand-up daily meetings with the team.
- Coordinating the development teams including QA.
- Testing the system before the releases.
- Taking full responsibility for a project.
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our customers.
You need to have hands-on experience and good understanding of:
- Project management experience in the IT field.
- Technical or engineering background as QA, BA, or Developer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture.
- Manual testing experience.
- Exceptional ability to take responsibility and deliver.
- Attention to details.
- Advanced level of English.
We value your time and ours and make the process fast and easy. Interview with HR hiring manager and VP of Operations, small test challenge (optional), Technical interview with CTO, Offer.
Compensation: Up to $5000, annual salary review.
We have been a 100% remote company since 2012. Strong positive engineering culture, tightly knit team of professionals with a good sense of humor. You will become a better engineer. Guaranteed.
Flexible working hours: you can choose when you can start working, 9 AM? Good. 1 PM? That’s ok for us.
Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays.
Other benefits you will have:
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
If you are still here, please find examples of projects you could (and should) join:
- We’re building a SaaS business for a construction company from Boston helping to comply with safety regulations at the construction sites. The goal is to reduce injuries at work caused by operating large and dangerous construction equipment (bulldozers, graders, etc.)
The product includes a native mobile application for iOS and Android as well as the Web App for the back office.
- A Medical start-up from Boston spent the last 5 years developing a new kind of breathing and heart rate sensors that do not need to be worn on the body. NineTwoThree is building an IoT platform that collects data from sensors, calculates the baseline and sends notifications to medical personnel and relatives if indicators get out of norm.
- Our own 7th startup — a virtual event platform that focuses on interactivity to keep participants interested and engaged. Challenges are Streaming, video conferencing, group discussions, one-on-one sessions, watch parties, polls, announcement, chats and more.