● 3+ years of managing software development projects.
● IT-background (deep understanding of web-application development).
● Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams.
● Experience in managing project in Agile and Waterfall environments.
● Knowledge of business analysis and process description, incl use cases, user stories, visual thinking/drawing.
● Experience in distributed teams management.
● Manual testing experience.
● Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
● Attention to details.
● Advanced level of English.
● Work in a remote first company with good culture
● Flexible working hours.
● Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays.
● Full transparency approach to everything.
● Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
● Annual bonuses for great performance.
● The annual salary review.
● Hardware upon business needs.
● Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
● Library of books.
● Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements, and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments.
● Interpretation of business requirements to the technical team and reverse.
● Estimating development efforts.
● Participating in customer calls, providing a project update to the customer if necessary.
● Organizing Project boards.
● Documenting tasks: timeline, user stories and developer’s tasks.
● Leading stand-up daily meetings with the team.
● Coordinating the development teams including QA.
● Testing the system before the releases.
● Taking full responsibility for a project.
● Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our customers.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States? Motivated to work on something that makes the world a better place? You can’t miss a chance to apply and join our great mission as a Project Manager.
In this role, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of the project, effective communication with stakeholders, building a healthy internal environment, and managing people’s growth. The role requires mastery of leadership skills, and experience of successful delivery of various projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a friendly and positive approach.
One of our digital ventures is a socially valuable church platform designed for faith communities to stream and host interactive and engaging events and services.
Also, we are working with other companies and helping them with building next-level software. You will have the opportunity to work either on our start-up project or on the projects with external stakeholders