• A deep understanding of design and UI/UX skills.
• Significant knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, inclusive of SASS.
• Experience with packaging for npm and semantic versioning.
• Familiarity with networking, HTTP APIs and development tools such as Git/GitHub and Docker.
• Profound knowledge of build systems and corresponding tools (Webpack, Rollup, Babel, Vue-cli).
• Good written and spoken English.
• Develop and innovate complex technical web-based software products;
• Write clear reusable codes;
• Develop and design new user-facing features;
• Help optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• Work tightly with all developers and application designers to deliver various web products on time, on quality, and on budget and execute screen designs on modern surfaces.
• Interesting and challenging work in the international developing company;
• Competitive remuneration based on €;
• Paid sick leave and vacation days;
• Cozy office in the city center or remote work;
• Health insurance;
• English courses;
• Work in a friendly team;
We are German-based company.
We’re close to 100 people and helping clients to build up digital business models.
Such projects are longterm, high budget software products where we work for years together with our clients to build up first-class software products.
Currently we are looking for Front-End Developer, who is motivated to merge the art of design with the art of programming.
You will work with the UX UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org