German-based product company that has been developing leading solutions for Digital Asset Management.
What we expect from You:
• Technical background and 3+ years of relevant work experience;
• Experience with Cloud Hosting, especially with AWS;
• Advanced knowledge in administration and maintenance of Kubernetes Clusters;
• Very good knowledge in handling Docker;
• Experience with CI/CD, Gitlab;
• Microservice and IaC Mindset;
• Management and administration of Unix systems is required;
• Knowledge of Git, TypeScript, Java, and Kafka (will be a plus);
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
• Good English speaking skills.
What are your tasks:
• Operation and extension of our cloud environments (Kubernetes + Docker) for product development and customer environments;
• Operation and extension of the CI/DC pipelines in the Gitlab environment;
• Support of developers from product development and Prof. Service.
What we offer:
• Interesting and challenging work in the international developing company;
• Competitive remuneration depending on performance based on €;
• Paid sick leave and vacation days;
• Cozy office in the city center or remote work;
• Health insurance;
• English courses;
• Work in a friendly team;
We are a German-based company.
Become part of a dynamic team where the expertise of leading mid-sized
companies meets the agility.
Our client German-based product company that has been developing leading solutions for Digital Asset Management.
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com