• Technical background and 3+ years of relevant work experience;
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
• Experience with markup languages (for example Blade templates);
• Experience with translation of the UX UI design wireframes to actual code;
• Knowledge of SEO principles.
• At least Intermediate English, both written and spoken.
• Develop and innovate complex technical web-based software projects;
• Develop and design new user-facing features;
• Clean, reusable code is what you write;
• Help optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• Work tightly with all developers and application designers to deliver various web products on time, on quality and on budget and execute screen designs in modern surfaces.
• Interesting and challenging work in the international developing company;
• Competitive remuneration depending on performance based on €;
• Paid sick leave and vacation days;
• Cozy office in the city center;
• Health insurance;
• English courses;
• Work in a friendly team;
We are German-based company.
We’re close to 90 people and helping clients to build up digital business models.
Such projects are longterm, high budget software products where we work for years together with our clients to build up first-class software products.
Currently we are looking for Front-End Developer, who is motivated to merge the art of design with the art of programming.
You will work with the UX UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org