● Python experience 1,5+ years;
● Networking (TCP/IP, Network infrastructure like switches, routers, WiFi stations);
● Unix shell, Linux / Windows.
● Knowledge of BuildBot;
● Sysadmin experience.
● Adequate management;
● Competitive salary;
● Team buildings;
● Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies;
● Flexible working schedule;
● Regular business trips abroad;
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Developing code in Python for automation of routine testing procedures;
● Support of existent automation infrastructure (continuous compilation and deployment system);
● Creating complicated network setups;
● Writing of feature design documentation, creating description of basic feature tests for further QA handing;
● Supporting of existent continuous compilation environment ;
● Take participation in various trainings, mostly related to Network and WiFi.
Celeno is a fabless semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks. Breakthrough technology, OptimizAIR™, ControlAIR™, enables a new vision in home wireless networking by delivering high definition entertainment and multimedia content throughout the home. Customer’s components provide the boost in throughput, coverage, and QoS necessary to deliver multiple HDTV, SDTV, VoIP and Data “triple play” services over the home network. Core competency is based on smart antenna technology, spatial radio switching combined with adaptive channel coding, dynamic time-space scheduling, and multimedia QoS optimization. The technology targets applications requiring the highest level of system performance (capacity and reach), consistent carrier-class multimedia QoS, and tight security protection.