• + 3years of overall development experience
• Must have strong experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously Demandware) development
• Understanding of architectural principles and coding patterns of Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
• Strong front-end engineering skills (HTML, CSS, SASS, JS)
• Proficient knowledge & hands-on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts
• Experience in working and executing build scripts using ANT, Grunt/Gulp
• Good English
• Extreme motivation
• Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
• Rewarding Salary + Participation in Company Bonus Program
• Personal Growth Roadmap
• Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
• Certification Programs
• English Training Program
• Medical Insurance
• Annual Leave — 26 calendar days (20 working days)
• 10 days of Sick Leave (100% paid)
• Birthday Leave (100% paid)
• Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year of employment (100% paid)
• Remote Work Opportunities
• Travel to Minsk on Annual eWave Dev Conference
As a SFCC Frontend Developer you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of SFCC. You will work closely with other commerce developers and architects on the team.
• Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud)
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates
• Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
• Responsible for solution design based on product requirements
• Responsible for code reviews and pull requests
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
• Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution.
• As Senior developer, mentor and train junior development resources
eWave Commerce — Salesforce Gold Partner // Magento Global Elite Partner// Akeneo Gold Partner
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialize in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Vans, Timberland, Canon, Coca-Cola, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in USA, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Division is a Center of Excellence, a team of highly professional specialists, with the primary focus on A to Z Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solutions. For the reason, we are looking for a professional who is able to cover all the aspects: technical pre-sales support, solution design, implementation, development, support.