• Proficiency in Java/J2EE API’s: JDBC, JMX, JAXP and generic XML API’s
• Shell scripting knowledge (ideally cross-platform)
• Experience in working SQL databases
• Knowledge of ReactJS, MobX and TypeScript
• Good English language communication skills
• SAP knowledge: ABAP, NetWeaver and OS knowledge: Windows, UNIX, (especially Linux, also Solaris, AIX, HPUX)
• Competitive salary with company bonus (PSP).
• 20 paid vacation days of regular vacation per year, increasing to 21 days after 1 years’ continuous employment.
• Medical insurance
• Professional growth in international business environment
• Comfortable office near Vystavkovyi tsentr metro station
• Partner with the product management team to define, design and implement new UI and functionality for RunMyJobs and Robotics products
• Own the development process, taking ideas from concept to implementation using mock-ups and customer feedback as appropriate
• Provide technical mentorship to your colleagues
• Analyze and resolve intricate technical challenges
Redwood has been in the automation market for 25 years producing innovative and entrepreneurial products. We are a process automation company that delivers flexible, managed software solutions. Our aim is to ensure that mission-critical processes continue to improve and grow, freeing up time for employees to reach their full potential at work.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive, supportive, coaching culture, which coupled with a flat structure means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our teams and senior management. We harness people’s entrepreneurial spirit to lead the charge and always strive for better
Redwood Robotics™ solution help optimize back-office business processes and is focused entirely on automation through the lens of eliminating repetitive manual tasks, delivering streamlined and efficient processes and freeing people up from the day-to day-grind—with greater speed and accuracy than ever before.
Redwood Scheduling, powered by the RunMyJobs© platform is targeted towards the challenges that exist between business stakeholders and IT operations itself. We offer the world’s only true cloud-based, pay-as-you-go, fully managed process automation delivered as a service solution.