We are looking for a talented Senior Backend Engineer to develop an online cross-border financial services platform that answers to the unique needs of migrants worldwide.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in the development and enhancement of a complex B2C platform designed to deliver seamless user experiences for financial operations.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- 5+ years of Backend engineering experience
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Deep knowledge of API standards such as REST, GraphQL, gRPC, etc.
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Experience working closely with frontend developers
- English — Upper intermediate
Will be a plus
- Experience in Jest
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience working with international teams
- Build and improve the backend of a B2C platform with complex architecture, enabling
- user experiences around financial operations
- Maintain high-quality code handling sensitive information quickly, securely, and reliably
- Serve multiple different connected apps
- Collaborate with multiple functional teams and team members, including Frontend
- Developers, QA, BI, and Technical Support
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid (Location: Kyiv)
About the project
One of the most successful fintech startups in Europe, driven by top developers from Microsoft, Oracle, Box, and a team of over 100 people from 10 different countries is changing the way how migrants manage their finances.
The solution enables migrant workers to manage all their finances in one smart app and, among other possibilities, send money home to their loved ones — in hopes of building a better, more financially secure future.