Our Swedish Automotive partner is looking for a strong SAP Developer to join its SAP program team.
In this position, you will work closely with functional and technical stakeholders to understand business requirements, design custom tools, and enhance existing processes.
Your expertise in SAP ABAP development, functional knowledge in various modules, and familiarity with related technologies will be essential in driving the full development process from idea to implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Design, estimate, and plan SAP development projects, ensuring adherence to project timelines and quality standards
- Develop, test, and implement SAP ABAP solutions, including custom tools and enhancements
- Work on end-to-end implementation projects, as well as support services and incident management for ongoing system maintenance
- Utilize expertise in SAP ABAP, including OOABAP, ABAP on HANA, CDS Views, and Extensions, to deliver high-quality solutions
- Implement and integrate various interfaces, such as API, IDOC, PROXY, FILE, and Web Services
- Configure and troubleshoot SAP Business Workflow processes
- Develop Smart Forms and PDF (Adobe Forms) for printing and document generation.
- Implement BADI, User Exits, and enhancements to meet specific business requirements
- Familiarity with SAP WEBDYNPRO/FPM applications for UI development
- Knowledge of SAP BRF Plus for business rules implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and participate in SAP upgrade-related activities, including post and pre-upgrade validation and testing
- Create and maintain project documentation, including technical specifications, unit testing, and code review documents
- Minimum 7–8 years of experience in SAP ABAP development, including 1-2 end-to-end implementations
- Strong technical expertise in SAP ABAP (Expert level) with knowledge of WRICEF objects
- Functional knowledge in SD/MM/FI/EWM/APO/GTS areas to understand business requirements and ensure effective solution design
- Experience with OOABAP, ABAP on HANA, CDS Views, and Extensions for optimized development
- Proficiency in implementing interfaces such as API, IDOC, PROXY, FILE, and Web Services
- Familiarity with SAP Business Workflow configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in developing Smart forms and PDF (Adobe forms) for document generation
- Knowledge of BADI, User Exits, and enhancements for customizing SAP functionalities
- Understanding of SAP WEBDYNPRO/FPM applications for UI development
- Familiarity with SAP BRF Plus for business rules implementation
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Proactive, structured, and a strong team player
What we offer
🏢 High-profile team: Collaborate with talented engineers that change this world through technology
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🌟 Multination Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something gigantic and large scale. Contribute to the world’s largest furniture conglomerate and impact this world.
🏡 Work Your Way: Take the freedom to choose your work style! Whether you prefer to work remotely or in the office, we’ll support you in finding the style that works best for you — anywhere around the world.
🚀 Freedom To Grow: You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals, and work on innovative projects, with all-encompassing support from the team & company.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
We hire top engineers for a Swedish bearing and seal manufacturing company in Sweden, which is one of the largest public companies in the world. It’s a giant bearing manufacturer, employing over 44k people in 108 manufacturing units.
They manufacture and supply bearings, seals, maintenance products, mechatronics products, power transmission products, condition monitoring systems, and related services globally.
It has the largest industrial distributor network in the industry, with 17,000 distributor locations encompassing 130 countries.