We are looking for a DevOps / Data Engineer with a solid experience in network infrastructure and knowledge in data communication.
If you have a background in working with load balancers, application protection technologies and understand the importance of network services, let’s apply!
- Develop, run, monitor and support the assigned Product or Service with the right toolsets, required in order to deliver according to requirements
- Maintain the provisioning, operation and life cycle management of environments to fulfil the service commitments
- Deliver a technology service through automation and self-service capabilities for efficiency, availability, and usability
- Provide feature requests to vendors in a constructive and informative manner
- Participate in change activities in different environments to secure functionality and availability
- Deliver tests, performance analysis, configuration management and creation of functional/feature specifications to improve the Product/Service delivery
- Assist various Application and Product Teams with tasks that require optimization/modifications to the current design
- Apply and adhere to good engineering practices within an agile/iterative development approach in order to improve time to market
- Provide support and guidance as needed to other engineers, encouraging good practices
- Formal education as a Network Engineer or proven equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in Network engineering and IT security
- Willingness to actively acquire new knowledge and skills and leverage new methods and processes to improve performance
- Extensive experience both from network operations and development with focus of on load balancing, application proxy, Web Application Firewall and Global Server Load Balancing services and platforms
- Knowledge and experience in network automation (Python, Ansible, API, Git), monitoring, reporting, and visualization platforms (Splunk)
- Cloud technologies and implementations
- Self-driven and ability to plan and follow-up work tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and processes clearly at an appropriate level to team members, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Ability to change direction as appropriate, based on new ideas, approaches, and strategies
- Open-minded, positive and including personality
- Application protection technologies
- Automation and orchestration tools
- Private and public cloud environment Firewalls, routers, datacenter switches
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Experience both from network operations and development with focus on Load balancing, application proxy, Web Application Firewall and Global Server
- Load Balancing services and platforms
- Python, Ansible, API, Git
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture, while having the project of your life
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers that change this world through technology
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌟 Multinational Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something global and large scale. Contribute to the world’s largest furniture conglomerate and impact this world.
🤩 Bring your Ideas to 1 Billion People: You have a chance to affect the lives of billions of people daily. Take this opportunity and run the world!
About the project
Our partner is the world’s largest retailer of furniture and home accessories, covering about 1% of global wood consumption for commercial products.
They offer a wide range of home furnishings, kitchen appliances and various other goods that reflect the Scandinavian design aesthetic. Around 10,000 products are available at any one time, and the websites are visited by over 2.1 billion people annually.
If you aspire to bring forth innovation and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of a billion people worldwide, let’s join!