MVP / Product Manager
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us create an MVP of the new generation ecosystem and release an MVP in Q3 2023.
We are striving to redefine an approach to collaboration between global talents and businesses. So, we are building an AI-driven Newxel Ecosystem to create a perfect skill- and values-match between businesses and talents worldwide. We aim to help them find each other, start collaborating immediately and focus on creating valuable solutions rather than on the operational routines.
Where are we now?
We have defined the product vision, finalized a business concept, and gathered MVP scope. Now we’d love to empower our team with a passionate and high-experienced Product Manager who will oversee the product vision and develop, own, and implement a full-fledged product strategy and a game plan (product roadmap).
- Learn, understand, and share the Newxel Ecosystem vision
- Develop, own, and drive the Ecosystem roadmap and business requirements
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize features based on requirements
- Oversee all stages of product creation, including design and development
- Develop user stories
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Create and execute a strategy for digitizing current expertise by providing interviews, describing processes, etc
- Liaise with the development team and visioners to deliver updates
- Collaborate across the organization at all stages of the MVP development lifecycle: communicating vision and strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, supporting the go-to-market
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Track and report on feature release and impact, and recommend feature enhancements
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses
- Define product marketing communication objectives
- Plan how to market and promote the Ecosystem to the public
Ecosystem further development
- Conduct and analyze customer feedback
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Collect, manage, and prioritize market/customer requirements
- Roadmap creating and executing
- Meeting deadlines
- MVP release according to vision
Is it a match?
- You have experience building MVP / product from scratch
- You know that people come first and strive to improve the collaboration experience for both sides: talent and business
- You have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. You take ownership, operate well in ambiguity, and get things done
- You have a natural ability to lead, allowing you to keep the Team motivated and on task to complete their duties by set deadlines
- You can develop a clear vision of what you want to achieve and the ability to communicate this with conviction
- You know when to escalate critical decisions early
- You know how things work in the startup world, so you can best serve the company
- You are certain that the best way to create something extraordinary and unique is to believe in it and have a Team of like-minded people
- Hands-on experience in managing all stages of the product life cycle
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar role for a digital (ideally B2B SaaS) product working with designers and engineers
- Expertise in the HCM, HR tech development, and the HR tech landscape
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- A track record of successfully delivering strategic and tactical initiatives
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills
- Storytelling abilities. Knowledge of how to summarize how the product will make customers’ lives better in just one sentence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and meet deadlines
- A natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
- Team spirit
Sufficient know-how of:
- Product marketing (product life cycles, market/user research, GTM, etc.)
- Business in general (finances, strategy, etc.)
- Product development (user stories, design, engineering, etc.)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax Compensation
- Hybrid/remote type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
- Opportunities to impact the business transformation directly
Newxel is a global one-stop shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.